Short Description: A deep allover knit/purl texture, and cozy sport weight yarn come together in this unisex mitt, hat and scarf set for three sizes, which is light enough to wear indoors, and warm enough to wear outside. Scarf is reversible; hat may be lengenthed and cuffed. Pattern includes instructions for mitts, hat and scarf.
- mitts: 26 sts and 40 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
- hat: 24 sts and 36 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
- scarf: 22 sts and 32 rows = 4 inches in stockinette "
- mitts : 4.5(5.5, 6.5) inches (unstretched circumference) to fit hands up to 6(7.5, 9) inches
- hat: 18(20, 22) inches (unstretched circumference) to fit heads up to 20(22, 24) inches
- scarf: 7”W x 39 “L (unstretched)
- mitts: 150(175, 200) yards of sport/light DK yarn
- hat: 150(175, 200) yards of sport/light DK yarn
- scarf: 300 yards of sport/light DK yarn
- mitts: DPNs size 2US(2.75mm) or size to obtain gauge
- hat: 16-inch circular needle and one set DPNs size 3US (3.25mm) or size to obtain gauge
- scarf: size 5US (3.75mm) or size to obtain gauge"
Other Details: Suggested Yarns: Black Pearl Cashmere DK, Artesano Inca Cloud or Inca Mist, Lanas Puras Melosa fingering yarn, Fearless Fibers Cashmere sport or Classic Merino sport, Woolen Rabbit Opulence, Ball and Skein Artisan Merino/Silk, Misti Alpaca sport, Indeicita Baby Alpaca DK, Plymouth Buckingham, or any sport/light DK yarn with approximately 200 yards per 50 grams.