Short Description: TEXTURED CROPPED SWEATER BY NORAH GAUGHAN FOR LOOP LONDON
Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rows to 10cm (4in) over double moss stitch on 4mm needles after blocking. Take time to check your tension to ensure an accurate finish.
- Bust: 132 (152, 173)cm / 52 (60, 68)in
- Length down back from high shoulder to hem: 55 (62, 69)cm / 21½ (24½, 27)in
- Length from high shoulder to centre front: 46.5 (51.5, 56.5)cm / 18¼ (20¼, 22¼)in]
- Sleeve at upper arm: 34 (36, 40)cm / 13½ (14½, 16)in
- Sleeve length: 19cm / 7½in
Size: 1 (2, 3) – worn with up to 51cm / 20in positive ease Sample is size 1 modelled with 46cm / 18in positive ease. Note: Due to the large amount of positive ease, Sous Sous has very flexible sizing. To determine which size to make, please use the upper arm circumference and shortest point in the front as a guide to ensure a good fit.
- Yarn: MADELINETOSH Tosh Merino DK (DK/Light Worsted weight; 100% superwash merino wool; 206m / 225yds per 100g skein)
- Shade: Antique Lace; 6 (7, 8) x 100g skeins
- 4mm (UK 8/US 6) circular knitting needle, 80cm (32in) length. Note: Sous Sous is worked in pieces but we recommend a circular needle to hold the large number of stitches
- Cable needle
- 2 locking stitch markers
- Stitch holders or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle