Sorin Fingerless Gloves
Short Description: These fingerless gloves are so versatile. The pattern is written for either sport or worsted weight yarns, and the worsted version is a quick gift knit too! The cables pop in a variety of yarns and will look good on everyone in the family.
- 28 sts and 40 rows = 4” over st st for sport weight version
- 24 sts and 30 rows = 4” over st st for worsted weight version
- 3” wide, unstretched and 10 1/2“ long for sport weight version
- 3” wide, unstretched and 9 1/2“ long for worsted weight version
- ~155 yards for sport weight version such as The Plucky Knitter Primo Sport, Bare Naked Wools Stone Soup DK, Anzula Cricket, Knitted Wit Victory DK
- ~185 yards for worsted weight version such as The Plucky Knitter Scholar, The Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted, Anzula For Better or Worsted, Big Bad Wool Weepaca, Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage"
Needle Size: Size US 2 ½ (3.0mm) or size to obtain gauge either DPNs or circular needles for fingering weight; Size US 6 (4.0mm) or size to obtain gauge either DPNs or circular needles for worsted weight
Pattern Includes: Instructions are written for fingerless gloves that are worked in the round. Pattern is written for either sport or worsted weight yarn, with two different lengths. A chart is provided on the last page.
Skill Level: beginner