Short Description: The Rivers Wrap beautifully showcases the colours of Hinterland Range, creating contrasting bias stripes in five tones that echo tidelines and swirls of coastal waterways. The garter stitch fabric utilizes artful colour shifts throughout its length, creating dynamic and gorgeous contrast whether it lies flat or whirled around you like a warm, gentle hug.
- 15 sts x 21 rows = 4in/10cm in St st
- 15 sts x 28 rows = 4in/10cm in Garter st
Finished Measurements: Approx 86.5in/219cm long and 13in/33cm deep after blocking.
Materials Used: Hinterland Range, (50% Canadian Rambouillet & 50% Alpaca), 198yds/181m, 112g/3.95oz per skein, worsted
- 1 skein in MC, shown in Snow, or approx 195yds/178m of worsted weight yarn
- 1 skein in CC #1, shown in Maple, or approx 169yds/154m of worsted weight yarn
- 1 skein in CC #2, shown in Honey, or approx 157yds/144m of worsted weight yarn
- 1 skein in CC #3, shown in Ash, or approx 97yds/89m of worsted weight yarn
- 1 skein in CC #4, shown in Truffle, or approx 156yds/142m of worsted weight yarn
approx 774yds/707m of worsted weight yarn in one color
Needle Size: 5.5mm / US 9 long circular needle Or size needed to obtain gauge.
Pattern Includes: Fully written instructions and detailed pattern schematics.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Details: NOTE ABOUT YARDAGE: If using a different yarn than listed above you may require extra yardage. This is due to the uniqueness of the fiber and resulting gauge of Hinterland Range.