Short Description: A quick-to-knit set in three sizes featuring an allover pavé texture which reverses to a slightly different pattern on the back side. Mitts have a sculpted thumb gusset, and the hat has optional earflaps for extra coverage. A great last-minute gift project using stash yarn. May be resized by substituting different yarn weights or needle sizes. Pattern includes instructions for mitts, hat and scarf.
- mitts: 20 sts and 30 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
- hat: 18 sts and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
- scarf: 16 sts and 24 rows = 4 inches in stockinette "
- mitts: 5.5(6.5, 7.5) inches in circumference to fit hands up to 7(8, 9)” around palm
- hat: 16.5(19.5, 22.5) to fit heads measuring up to 19(21.5, 24)
- scarf: 7”W x 48”L
- mitts: 100(125, 150) yards of any DK/light worsted yarn.
- hat: 140(160, 180) yards of any DK/light worsted yarn.
- scarf: 300 yards of any DK/light worsted yarn. "
- mitts: DPNs size 5US (3.75 mm)
- hat: size 6US (4.0 mm) 16” circular needle and DPNs
- scarf: size 7US (4.5 mm)"
Other Details: "Suggested Yarns: Fearless Fibers wool/mohair DK, Cascade 220 Wool or 220 Superwash, Ella Rae Classic, Dream in Color Classy, Sublime DK, Indeicita Alpaca DK, Briar Rose Legend, Glory Days, or 4th of July, Lanas Puras Melosa Worsted, or any DK/light worsted yarn.