Short Description: A new take on a sock yarn blanket with a fun, modern look and the ability to use as much (or as little) of your fingering and DK weight mini skeins and scraps! This modular design requires minimal finishing, which makes it the perfect project to pick up and put down as you like! Fair warning though, this is an absolutely addictive knit!
- Fingering weight: 9 sts and 12 rows=1" on a US size 2 (2.75 mm) needle
- DK weight (fingering weight held double): 6 sts and 10 rows=1" on a US size 5 (3.75 mm) needle
- Note: each column of chevrons is about 3" in width.
Finished Measurements: Fingering weight (DK weight) to construct 3” wide columns
- Fingering Weight: Sweet Sparrow Yarns, Nuthatch, Sandpiper, Gosling, House Wren, and Magpie (SSY Feather, a lace weight silk/mohair, also makes a lovely feature!)
- DK Weight: Sweet Sparrow Yarns Goldfinch and Phoebe
Needle Size: Since this project is knit flat with a small number of stitches, double pointed needles, circulars, and straights are appropriate, so use your preference
Pattern Includes: Written instructions