Never Not Gnoming
Never Not Gnoming by Imagined Landscapes | Gnomes! Whimsical, dapper, endlessly delightful. I find making them so addictive that my teenaged son started to joke that I needed my own hashtag: #nevernotgnoming. Once I started I could hardly stop, and soon I was improvising ways to make them faster and simpler. You'll get three gnome patterns in one: a small gnome ornament, a medium gnome that stands, and a larger gnome to rule whimsically and benevolently over all other gnomes. You also get 2 beard styles - horizontal and vertical.
Gauge: 24 stitches and 44 rows = 10 cm in stockinette in the round
- Ornament: 5” / 12.75cm high
- Medium: 5” / 12.75cm high
- Large: 8.5” / 21.5cm high
Materials Used: Approximate yardage in fingering weight yarn (with a 15% buffer):
- Colour 1 (Hat): small/medium (large) 13 yd. / 13m (27 yd. / 25m); approximately 3 (7)g
- Colour 2 (Body): small/medium (large) 24 yd. / 22m (48 yd. / 44m); approximately 7 (14)g
- Colour 3 (beard/nose/hands): small/medium 8 yd. / 8m (15 yd. / 15m); approximately 2 (4)g
- Colour 4 (Bottom of ornament size): 3 yd. / 2m; approximately 1g
Notions: yarn needle, stitch marker, poly pellets for Medium and Large gnomes, small amount of stuffing
Needle Size: US 2 / 2.75mm and US 2.5 / 3mm DPNs, or size needed to get gauge
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions & Charts
Skill Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Other Details: Perfect for mini skeins and leftovers!