Mix & Mingle
Short Description: This sweet crescent shawl uses three of my favorite ways to play with color - fading, marling, and two color brioche! And what’s better than draping your shoulders in cashmere??
Gauge: 17 sts & 44 rows = 4”/10 cm. Using larger needles and 2 strands of yarn held together and measured over garter stitch AFTER blocking.
- Wingspan - 69”/175.5 cm
- Center Depth - 11”/28 cm
For a larger shawl, try swapping in heavier yarn weights, such as fingering weight!
Materials Used: Hedgehog Fibres Cashmere Merino (328 yds/50 g)
- Color A - 1 skein Crybaby (white with speckles)
- Color B - 1 skein Fly (jade with speckles)
- Color C - 1 skein Ghost (light lavender)
- Color D - 1 skein Hush (dark lavender)
- Main Fabric - Size US 6/4 mm (32”/80 cm circular recommended)
- Border - Size US 4/3.5 mm (16”/40 cm circular or DPNs)
(Use the needle size you need to achieve gauge.)
Pattern Includes: Written and charted instructions, schematic, video tutorials for cast on and bind off methods, photo tutorial for how to pick up and knit stitches for an applied ruffle
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Details: Notions: Tapestry needle, scissors, and a row counter is recommended.