Short Description: Loch is inspired by the pristine reflections and rippling waters of Scotland. The organic lace pattern that adorns the hat and mittens is reminiscent of flukes, fish tails, and flowing water.
Gauge: 26 sts / 4" in stockinette on smaller needles
- baby (toddler, child, adult S/M, L)
- Fits head: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24)" around
- toddler (child, adult S/M, adult L)
- Hand circumference: 6 (7, 7.75, 8.5) inches
- Finished length: 9 (9.5, 11, 11.5) inches"
- Sport weight yarn:
- Hat: 100 (120, 150, 175, 220) yds
- Mittens: 110 (150, 220, 240) yds
(samples shown in Skein Queen Opulent 100% Cashmere in 'cloudless' and Gourmet Crafter Cashmere in 'stay golden')
Needle Size: US #2 / 2.75 mm and US #3 / 3.25mm; or as req'd to meet gauge; 16 inch circular and double pointed needles in each size
Skill Level: intermediate
Other Details: This pattern is available as an individual print pattern, or as part of our book Handmade in the UK.