Short Description: Last Minute Lucy is a collection of 3 different accessory patterns (scarf, buttoned neck warmer & cowl) that all use bulky-weight yarn held double on a big needle to create super thick, super fast-to-knit projects - perfect for quick gift-making! They all use regular bulky-weight yarn held double on a US 19 needle (you can use either a straight or circular needle for all patterns), but pattern also includes tips on if you prefer to use a super bulky-weight yarn instead. All 3 patterns are perfect for the beginner knitter or anyone looking for some fun, relaxing knitting that works up quickly (you’ll only need an evening or two!)
- Scarf: 8 sts & 12 rws = 4”/10 cm in Garter St
- Neckwarmer: 7 sts & 10 rws = 4”/10 cm in Seed St
- Cowl: 7 sts & 8 rws = 4”/10 cm in St st
- Scarf: Approx. 48” x 6”/122 x 15 cm
- Neckwarmer: Approx. 20” x 8”/51 x 20 cm
- Cowl: Approx. 38” x 9”/97 x 23 cm
- Scarf: Approx 220 yds of bulky-weight yarn, shown in Puffin by Quince & Co (100% wool; 100g = 112 yds), colorway Kumlien’s Gull, 2 skeins
- Neckwarmer: Approx 112 yds of bulky-weight yarn, shown in Puffin by Quince & Co 100% wool; 100g = 112 yds), colorway Carrie’s Yellow, 1 skein.
- Cowl: Approx 205 yds of bulky-weight yarn, shown in Chunky by Malabrigo (100% merino; 100g = 104 yds), colorway Rhodesian, 2 skeins.
Needle Size: US 19 straight or circular needles
Pattern Includes: detailed instructions for 3 individual accessory patterns
Skill Level: beginner