Short Description: Fun twisted stitches create a textured mock cable that ups the squish factor for these fingerless mitts & hat. Paired with raised slipped stitches Landslide makes for a stylish set you’ll want to wear all season long!
Gauge: 14 sts and 24 rnds = 4in/10cm in St st, in the rnd, on larger needles
- HAT: Approx 16.5in/42cm circumference (unstretched) & 9.25in/23.5cm long, blocked.
- MITTS: Approx 12in/30.5in long, blocked (long version) & 9.5in/24cm long, blocked (short version).
Materials Used: 2 skeins (1 skein for hat, 1 skein for mitts) Brooklyn Tweed Quarry (100% Wool, 200yds/183m, 100g/3.53oz per skein) shown in Gypsum [bulky]
- 5.00mm/US 8 (for ribbing on hat only)
- 16in circular OR 32in circular for Magic Loop Method
- 6.00mm/US 10 (for body of hat)
- 16in circular & dpns OR 32in circular for Magic Loop Method
- 6.00mm/US 10 (for mitts) Dpns OR 32in circular for Magic Loop Method
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the proper gauge.
Pattern Includes: Fully written and charted instruction.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Details: This pattern is sold as a set. It includes the pattern for both the Landslide Hat and Fingerless Mitts.