I Heart Sheep Cowl by Tellybean Knits | The I HEART SHEEP cowl is a celebration of those dear little sheepies that provide us with yarn. Wooly and wonderful, I think most knitters would agree that sheep deserve a shout out. I HEART SHEEP! Worked SEAMLESSLY from the top down, this cowl knits up quickly (like any good cowl should), but wears like a hassle-free shawl. Unlike traditional tube cowls that rumple into a pile of knitting around your neck, this shawl-shaped construction lets your knitting shine by creating a triangular front and shortened back. The shape is wonderful, wearable, and just plain fun to knit. This cowl is available in child and adult sizing!
- 26 sts & 28 rounds = 4 inches / 10cm in stockinette flat & in the round after blocking
- 26 sts & 28 rounds = 4 inches / 10cm in colorwork motif in the round after blocking
- Neck Opening: 17.5 (19.75) inches / 44.5 (50) cm
- Front Length: 18.25 (20.5) inches / 46.5 (52) cm
- Back Length: 8.5 (10.75) inches / 21.5 (27.5) cm
C1: 105 (124) yards / 101 (110) m (light pink speckle)
C2: 100 (120) yards / 96 (105) (pink)
C3: 80 (95) yards / 32 (37) m (red)
C4: 50 (60) yards / 23 (27) m (white)
C5: 20 (25) yards / 82 (91) m (black)"
Needle Size: US 4 (3.5mm) 20-inch (50cm) circular or as required to meet gauge
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions
Skill Level: Intermediate