Short Description: Heart Beet is a top down sweater with a color work yoke. The Fair Isle design pictures damask style hearts which also resemble beets! The yoke is worked in 2 high contrast colors and the body of the sweater is worked in a mid tone color. The sleeves and body edging feature a feminine picot hemline. This design is meant to have about 2-4 inches of positive ease. Knit up in On The Round Everyday Lite fingering weight yarn, this sweater is perfect for a speckled, hand-dyed yarn or solid dyed colors.
Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows over 4” in stockinette blocked.
Finished Measurements: Bust: (36, 39, 42, 45) (48, 51, 54, 57)”
- On The Round, Everyday Lite: Fingering Weight single ply super wash merino yarn
- Yoke Color: Always a Bridesmaid (230, 245, 280, 300) (325, 350, 370, 385) yards
- Contrast Color: Divine Feminine (230, 245, 280, 300) (325, 350, 370, 385) yards
- Size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 4 (3.5 mm) (or one size larger than main needles to work the Fair Isle color work portion in)
Pattern Includes: Written instructions