Haven by Truly Myrtle | As you cast on Haven, your needles and yarn will magically whisk you to a sanctuary. Stripe after stripe, you’ll find yourself unwinding in a delicious place, filling up with calm vibes, deep full breaths, and dreamy hues. Then, just as you reach your fill of relaxation, Haven will take you on a journey that tickles your mind and brings you back to the moment. A triangular shawl that’s great to wear, Haven is knitted from side to side and finished with a fun (optional) tassel. She’ll make you gasp with delight as glorious lace emerges from simple stitch combinations. Embrace a fantastic opportunity to dive into your stash and experiment with color and fingering-weight yarn combinations. Haven is perfect for knitters with some lace-knitting experience as well as newer knitters who embrace a challenge, and the pattern includes written and charted instructions.
Gauge: 22 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches
- Wingspan approx. 85”/216 cm (blocked).
- Depth approx. 46”/117 cm (blocked).
- 1 skein of Manos Del Uruguay Fino (70% extrafine Merino wool, 30% silk; 490 yds/450 m per 100g skein) in “Séance 451” (Yarn A - silver),
- 1 skein of La Bien Aimée Merino Singles (100% superwash Merino; 400 yds/366 m per 100g skein) in “Patagonia” (Yarn B - grey speckle),
- 1 skein of Oyster Yarns Maven (65% superwash Merino, 20% silk, 15% yak; 525 yds/480 m per 120g) in “Holiday Bay” (Yarn C - teal blue).
- If substituting yarn, fingering-weight yarn in approx. 372 yds/340 m Yarn A, 400 yds/366 m in Yarn B, and 525 yds/480 m in Yarn C.
- (Optional tassel uses approx. 5g of Yarn C.)
Needle Size: US 6 - 4.0 mm
Skill Level: Confident Knitter
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions and Chart.