Short Description: Enjoy Hari, a go-to hat design that you’ll want to knit again and again. A perfect match for your preferred solid, rustic or hand-dyed yarn and all the favourite heads in your life. Choose between the solid version or make a faded Hari and use up some of those favourite project leftovers; both feature a contrasting cast-on edge.
Gauge: 21 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Hari Rib"
- Circumference: 18-19 (20-21, 22-23, 24-25)“/45.5-48.5 (51-53.5, 56-58.5, 61-63.5) cm with 2-3”/5-7.5 cm of negative ease.
- Height: 7.5 (8.25, 9, 9.75)”/19 (21, 23, 25) cm
Materials Used: YARN: Solid: DK weight/8-ply
- MC: 170 (180, 190, 200) yd/156 (165, 174, 183) m
- CC: 10 yd/10 m
- Fade: Fingering weight/4-ply held double
- MC: 3 colours; C1, C2 and C3 each 120 yd/110 m
- CC: 20 yd/19 m
Samples shown in:
- Solid, MC: Primrose Yarn Co., Jasper, (DK weight/8-ply, 100% Superwash Merino, 247 yd/226 m per 100 g), Soda Pop
- CC: Madelinetosh, DK Twist, (DK weight/8-ply, 100% Superwash Merino, 250 yd/229 m per skein), Neon Peach
- Fade, C1 & CC: Woolen Boon, Boon Classic, (fingering weight/4-ply, 100% superwash Merino, 435 yd/397 m per 100g) C1: Commando, CC: Ever
- C2: La Fée Fil, Merino & Nylon, (fingering weight/4-ply, 75% Merino superwash, 25% Nylon, 465 yds/425 m per 100g), Du Baume au Coeur Vert
- C3: Primrose Yarn Co., Adelaide, (fingering/4-ply, 100% Merino, 435 yd/398 m per 115 g), Glow Worm
Needle Size: US 6 - 4.0 mm
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner