Short Description: Halo is a wrap made of an extra long cowl that is stitched to make sleeve openings. The sample shown here was splattered with black fabric paint. Find detailed paint instructions in the ‘Dye, Bleach and Paint Techniques’ section at the end of this pattern.
Gauge: 4 inches = 20 sts and 30 rows in Stockinette Stitch with yarn held double on size US 7 (4.5 mm) needles
Finished Measurements: (after blocking) 60 (64, 68, 72, 76 inch circumference and 15 inches from top to bottom
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Color A: Shibui Rain in Tar (DK, 100% Cotton; 135 yards per 50 g skein); 1 skein (135 yards)
- Color B: Shibui Lunar in Tar (Lace, 60% Extra Fine Merino, 40% Mulberry Silk; 401 yards per 50 g skein); 1 skein (401 yards)
- Color C: Shibui Reed in Tar (Fingering, 100% Linen; 246 yards per 50 g skein); 1 skein (246 yards)
- Color D: Shibui Staccato in Tar (Fingering, 70% Superwash Merino, 30% Silk; 191 yards per 50 g skein); 1 skein (191 yards)
- Color E: Shibui Cima in Tar (Lace, 70% Superbaby Alpaca, 30% Fine Merino; 328 yards per 50 g skein); 1 skein (328 yards)
- Color F: Shibui Birch in Tar (Sport, 100% Extra Fine Merino; 262 yards per 50 g skein); 1 skein (262 yards)
Needle Size: US 7 (4.5 mm) 24” circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge)
Other Details: As seen in Jen Geigley's book 'Visions'.