Gnome is Where You Hang Your Hat by Imagined Landscapes | Gnemo loves ice-skating on outdoor rinks, hot chocolate with a little rum in it afterwards, and the fact that early twilight means he gets to light candles at supper. He features colourwork, a curly beard, and a cuddly sweater! There are oodles of video tutorials with this pattern so whether you have questions about sewing on arms, attaching the beard, or how to do colourwork, there is a lot of help!
Gauge: 28 stitches and 42 rows = 10 cm in stockinette in the round
- Height: (tip to turning row) 13” / 33 cm
- Height: (top of ‘head’ to turning row) 6” / 15 cm
- Circumference at bottom: 7.5” / 19 cm
Materials Used: Snug yarn from Dye for Ewe; Approximate Yardage Fingering Weight Yarn (with 10%) buffer:
- C1 - Au Natural; 80 yd. / 73 m, approx. 20 g
- C2 - When in Gnome; 33 yd. / 30 m, approx. 10 g
- C3 - Well, that's Just Plum; 21 yd. / 19 m, approx. 6 g
Notions: darning needle, 2 removable stitch markers, a beginning of round marker, waste yarn, poly pellets/aquarium gravel/dried beans, small amount of roving/polyfill stuffing
Needle Size: US 1.5 / 2.5 mm and US 2.5 / 3 mm needles for working in the round
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions, Charts & Video Tutorials
Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Other Details: Perfect for mini skeins and leftovers!