Gnome de Plume by Imagined Landscapes | Gnatalie is gnome around the world as a pre-eminent author of gardening advice, and her “Toadstools for Everyday” and “Fungus, Flowers, and Fun” are Gnew York Times bestsellers. She's been designed to exude the energy and joy of growing plants.
Gauge: 30 stitches and 44 rows = 10 cm in stockinette in the round
- Height: 10” / 25.5 cm
- Circumference: 10.5” / 26.5 cm
Materials Used: Pegasus; Approximate yardage (with a 15% buffer)
- C1 (hat): 56 yd. / 51 m, approx. 14 g
- C2 (body): 66 yd. / 60 m, approx. 18 g
- C3 (beard): 18 yd. / 17 m, approx. 4 g; plus 7 yd. / 6 m, approx. 2 g for optional braids
- C4 (nose/hands): 5 yd. / 5 m, approx. 2 g
Notions: darning needle, stitch markers, stuffing 1/2 cup / 120 mL poly pellets
Needle Size: US 1 / 2.25 mm DPNs (set of 5), or size needed to get gauge, and US 2.5 / 3 mm for working flat
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions, Charts & Video Tutorials
Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Other Details: Perfect for mini skeins and leftovers!