Garden Variety by Lisa K Ross. Uniquely constructed rectangular wrap featuring a garden of stitches.
- BLOCKED: 20 sts and 40 rows = 4”/10cm in garter stitch after wet-blocking and pinning
- UNBLOCKED: 24 sts and 48 rows = 4”/10cm in garter stitch before blocking
- *Note: Gauge is not crucial, but it will affect finished dimensions and yardage.
Finished Measurements: 76.5”/194cm x 21.5”/54cm
- MC: 800yds fingering weight yarn
- C1-7: 130yds fingering weight yarn in EACH of 7 colors
Needle Size: US 5 (3.75mm) circular needles, or as required to meet gauge; 1 set of gauge needles AND 2 additional sets of either gauge needles, extra cables, and/or smaller circular needles for putting stitches on hold.
Pattern Includes: Written & Charted Instructions
Skill Level: Intermediate