Short Description: Bradway by Very Shannon. Textured twisted ribs & knit purl combos make for a modern rustic triangular shawl that’s a fun & relaxing knit. Bradway will be your shawl of choice for cool evenings around the campfire & lazy summer night strolls.
- 13.5 sts and 28 rows = 4in/10cm in Garter stitch, blocked.
- 12 sts and 16 rows = 4in/10cm in St st, unblocked."
Finished Measurements: Wingspan approx 70in/178cm (from tip to tip) and 35in/89cm deep after blocking.
Materials Used: Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Wool, 140yds/128m per skein)[worsted]
- 2 skeins in MC, shown in Nest, or 280yds/256m of worsted weight yarn.
- 2 skeins in CC #1, shown in Fossil, or 210yds/192m of worsted weight yarn.
- 2 skeins in CC #2, shown in Wool Socks, or 207yds/189m of worsted weight yarn."
Needle Size: 5.00mm/US 8 - long circular recommended
Pattern Includes: Pattern is fully written and includes schematic & pattern stitch counts chart.
Skill Level: Intermediate