Short Description: Dream Chaser is a shawl composed of all the things knitters‘ and crocheters‘ dreams are made of! This classic triangle-shaped shawl begins with ribbed, garter, and lace knit sections and ends with a simple crochet border. The lace pattern and edging give this shawl a vintage, romantic feel and the variety of stitch patterns and color changes make it an engaging and fun project. Knit up in mYak Baby Yak yarn, it is deliciously soft, lightweight, and quick to work up. After finishing this shawl you will want to wrap yourself up in it’s warmth and go chase your dreams!
Gauge: 14 sts and 24 rows over Straight Lines Chart pattern = 4” Blocked
- 80” Wingspan
- 30” Depth
Materials Used: mYak Yarn, Baby Yak Medium, Worsted Weight
- A: Navy Blue/ Midnight: 215 yards (2 skeins)
- B: Light Blue/ Tibetan sky: 225 yards (2 skeins)
- C: Medium Blue/ Petrol: 350 yards (3 skeins)"
- Size 8 (5.0 mm) long circular needle
- Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
Skill Level: Intermediate