Short Description: Double Springs by A. Opie Designs. Two different cowls, two strands of yarn, two hours of knitting! Just kidding....might take more than two hours, but it IS quick. Both are knitted carrying two strands held together of Tosh Chunky yarn. You can use two similar colors, or use two contrasting colors. It's double the fun!
- Double: 3 sts per inch in stockinette
- Springs: 2.5 sts per inch in pattern
- Double: 7" tall x 24" circumference
- Springs: 11" tall x 26" circumference
- Double: Yarn: Madelinetosh, Tosh Chunky (165 yards each). 2 skeins held double; sample shown is knitted in Smokestack and Holi Festival.
- Springs: Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky (165 yards each). 2 skeins held double; sample shown is knitted in Calligraphy and Cosmic Wonder Dust.
- Double: Size 15/ 16" circular needles
- Springs: Sz 15/ 24" circular needles
Skill Level: beginner