Short Description: Chrysanthemum is a gigantic geometrical bloom with petals that multiply and expand from a single point. The design can be knit as a light semi-circular shawl, or a cozy blanket."
- Shawl: 22 sts & 28 rows per 4"in fingering weight,20 sts & 26 rows in DK weight,
- Blanket: 18 sts & 24 rows per 4" in blocked stockinette
Finished Measurements: fingering (DK) weight shawl measures 54 (60)” across by 27 (31)” deep after blocking blanket measures 60” across after blocking.
note: the finished measurements will vary depending on yarn choice and blocking"
- Shawl: 760 yds fingering / sock weight yarn or 550 yds DK weight yarn
- Blanket: 1200 yds worsted / aran weight yarn
- US #6 / 4mm 24” circular for fingering weight
- US #7 / 4.5mm 24” circular for DK weight
- Blanket: US #8 / 5mm 24”& 40” circulars and DPNs"
Pattern Includes: lace charts, written instructions (the lace pattern is not written out)
Skill Level: intermediate