Short Description: Knit that special child in your life a pair of these fun clogs! A clog and a sock all-in-one, these slippers are super comfy and a little funky. :)
Construction: First knit the clog in the round, then pick up sts inside the rim of the clog for the faux sock. Felt the clog, finish the sock, and voilà!, a 2-in-1 slipper that stays on and a sock that never gets lost!
- Clog: (US 10.5 with yarn held double) 4 sts & 5 R = 1” in St st
- Sock: (US 6) 6 sts & 7 R = 1” in St st
- Child Size: XS (S, M, L, XL) to fit approximate US Child Shoe Size: 8-9 (10-12, 13-1, 2-3, 4-5)
- Finished Sole Length: approximately 6” (7”, 8”, 8.5”, 9.5”)
- Worsted weight feltable wool:
- C1 (clog top): 50 (65, 80, 90, 100) yards
- C2 (clog sole and band): 100 (120, 140, 160, 190) yards
- Worsted weight superwash wool (sock): 45 (60, 75, 90, 110) yards"
Needle Size: Needles: US 10.5 circular (40” or longer) OR US 10.5 dpns (8”); US 6 dpns (8”)
Pattern Includes: Pattern is 6 pages long and includes easy to follow instructions and helpful photographs. No previous felting experience needed - instructions are included in pattern!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Details: Techniques used: Knit, purl, M1L, M1R, k2tog, p2tog, SSK, wrapping sts, knitting sts with wraps, seaming, felting, picking up stitches, and working in a round.