Cathmore by rhyFlower Knits | Worked in the round, Cathmore contains written directions and charts. When the crown becomes too small to continue, you’ll switch to the magic loop method or DPNs.
Gauge: 20 stitches by 22 rounds in stockinette on larger needles = 4” / 10 cm, after blocking. Gauge is crucial in obtaining the correct fit. Changes in gauge will result in a size difference for your finished hat.
Finished Measurements: 20” / 51 cm brim circumference– intended to be worn with 1-2” / 2.5-5 cm negative ease. Curt has a head circumference of 22” / 56 cm.
- Color A: 38 yds / 35 m worsted weight yarn
- Color B: 33 yds / 31m worsted weight yarn
- Color C: 30 yds / 28 m worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- US 7 (4.5 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular needles, or one size smaller than needles used for gauge
- US 8 (5 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular needle, or size required to obtain gauge
- Four US 8 (5 mm) double-pointed needles (DPNS), or size required to obtain gauge (Optional)
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions & Charts
Skill Level: Beginner
Languages: English | French