Cacti Cowl by Boho Chic Fiber Co. | Plants make people happy and I’m willing to bet so do cowls that feature plants! My obsession with house plants inspired this new sweet cowl pattern. The Cacti Cowl features a sampling of cute little cacti color work motifs! Knit up in Cascade Yarn’s Fixation, a blend of cotton and spandex. This cute accessory is perfect for adding a playful addition to your handmade wardrobe for the warmer months!
Gauge: 26 sts and 35 rounds over 4” / 10 cm in strand- ed knitting in the round on larger needles, blocked.
Finished Measurements: 21.5” / 54.5 cm circumference
9.25”/23.5 cm tall"
- Cascade Yarn’s Fixation (sport weight, 98% cotton, 2% spandex, 100 yards / 50g)
- MC (ecru #8176): Approximately 135 yards
- CC1 (deep teal #2255): Approximately 20 yards
- CC2 (fern #5606): Approximately 40 yards
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 16” / 40 cm circular needle for color work
- US Size 3 (3.25 mm) 16” / 40 cm circular needle for ribbing
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions
Skill Level: beginner