Short Description: Boho Texture Triangle by Boho Chic. The Boho Texture Triangle combines some of my favorite textured stitches to create a fun sampling of patterns! Sections worked in knit/ purl textured stitches and slipped stitches combine to create a fun variety of patterns that will be sure to keep your interest. Designed in 2 sizes for a fingering weight in Brooklyn Tweed Peerie yarn, and worsted weight in Julie Asselin Nurtured, there are endless color combinations to create a textured shawl to match your everyday wardrobe!
- Fingering Weight Version: 24 sts and 28 rows over 4” / 10 cm in stockinette st worked flat on smaller needle, blocked
- Worsted Weight Version: 17 sts and 22 rows over 4” / 10 cm in stockinette st worked flat on smaller needle, blocked
- *Note: Suggest swatching in Color A to avoid running out of colors B and C
- Fingering Weight Version: 76” / 193 cm wingspan x 23” / 58.5 cm center depth
- Worsted Weight Version: 104” / 264 cm wingspan x 32” / 81 cm center depth
- Fingering Weight Version: Brooklyn Tweed Peerie Yarn (100% merino wool, 200 yds / 183 m per 50g, fingering weight); Color A: Burnished (brown) approximately 260 yards / 238 meters OR 2 skeins; Color B: Kettle (black) approximately 200 yards / 183 meters OR 1 skein; Color C: Hammock (white) approximately 320 yards / 293 meters OR 2 skeins
- Worsted Weight Version: Julie Asselin Nurtured (100% fine wool, 130 yrds / 118 m per 56g, worsted weight); Color A: Courtepointe (grey) approximately 400 yards/ 365 meters OR 3 skeins; Color B: Tisane (pink) approximately 300 yards/ 275 meters OR 3 skeins; Color C: Natural (white) approximately 485 yards/ 445 meters OR 4 skeins
- Fingering Weight Version: US 3 (3.25 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm) 32” / 80 cm circular needles
- Worsted Weight Version: US 7 (4.5 mm) and US 9 (5.5 mm) 32” / 80 cm circular needles
- *Note: The larger needle should be 2 US sizes (0.5 mm) larger than the smaller needle when gauge is met.
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions & Charts
Skill Level: Intermediate