Short Description: Ragnhild Vaaland for Loop. Blink is a wonderful simple garter stitch, slightly cropped sweater with after-thought pockets. You can have fun playing with the colour of the pockets to match or contrast. The shape is a loose square and the finished fabric is very lightweight which is perfect for layering.
Gauge: 18 sts and 32 rows to 10cm (4in) over garter stitch on 4.5mm needle after blocking. Always use a needle size that will result in the correct gauge after blocking – it is crucial you achieve the correct stitch and row tension for this pattern to match the given dimensions.
Finished Measurements: 107, (125, 145) cm / 42.5 (49, 57) in
- Length to underarm: 29 (29, 34.5)cm / 11.25 (11.25, 13.5)in
- Upper arm circumference: 40(40, 44)cm / 16 (16, 13.75)in
- Finished length: 50 (50, 57)cm / 19.5(19.5, 22.5)in
- Sleeve length from underarm: 28.5 (28.5, 28.5)cm / 11.25 (11.25, 11.25)in
- Cuff circumference: 23.5 (23.5, 26)cm / 9.25 (9.25,10.25)in
Materials Used: Stitch marker, tapestry needle
Needle Size: 4.5mm (UK 7 / US 7) circular needle, 100cm / 40in length. Note: Blink is worked ﬂat in rows but we recommend a circular needle due to the volume of stitches.
4.5mm (UK 7 / US 7) suitable for working small circumferences in the round for the pockets
Pattern Includes: Written instructions and photos