Baby Modern Mocs
Short Description: Modern Mocs sized for the little tots in your life! These classy, re-imagined moccasins boast a stylish cuff, seamless construction, and an extra comfy double-knit sole. A simple, crocheted border (around the sole) adds style and structure. Full instructions for working the crocheted border are included in pattern. (No prior crochet experience needed!)
NOTE: This pattern uses the double knit stitch (as opposed to double knitting). It’s not difficult and creates a great, thick and squishy sole!
Techniques used: German Short Rows (full instructions included in pattern), working in the round, picking up sts, crochet chained border (full instructions included in pattern).
Gauge: Stockinette St: 5 sts and 6 rows = 1 inch
- XS (S, M, L) to fit a baby/toddler approximately:
- 0-6 mo (6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 2-4 yrs)
- Fits Foot Length: 3.75” (4.5”, 5.25”, 6”)
- Aran/Thin Bulky Weight Wool: C1: 45 (60, 70, 85) yds / 41 (55, 64, 78) m
- C2: 25 (35, 40, 50) yds / 23 (32, 37, 46) m
Needle Size: US 6 (4 mm) straight (optional); US 6 (4 mm) circular (40” / 100 cm); US 6 (4 mm) DPN’s (2); Crochet hook (size H)
Pattern Includes: Written instructions