ADVENTure Gnome by Imagined Landscapes | A sweet gnome to perch on your shelf! Curly-toed shoes, a round tummy, and a cheerful ball to dangle from the hat. The beard is knit as one piece with the nose and the fringe is created by unravelling stitches so it's speedy and simple.
Gauge: 32 stitches and 44 rows = 10 cm in stockinette in the round
- Height: 7.5 in / 19 cm Body
- Circumference: 9.5 in / 24 cm
Materials Used: Approximate yardage fingering weight (with a 15% buffer); 4 mini skeins Dream in Color Smooshy (85% merino, 15% nylon); 80 yd / 73 m per 20 g skein; colours shown:
- C1: Crying Dove - 36 yd. / 33 m (9 g)
- C2: As a Bird - 45 yd. / 41 m (11 g)
- C3: Miami Red - 64 yd. / 59 m (16 g)
- C4: Black Pearl - 27 yd. / 25 m (7 g)
Needle Size: US 1 / 2.25 mm and US 2 / 2.75 mm needles for working small circumference in the round
Pattern Includes: Written directions, video tutorials. Download on Ravelry includes a storybook, 2 recipes, bauble pattern, and more!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Details: Perfect for mini skeins and leftovers!