Short Description: Tulips line up in beautifully symmetrical ranks along the edge of this design. This design can be knit as a triangular shawl or square blanket.
Gauge: "shawl: 24 sts & 30 rows / 4” in blocked stockinette
blanket: 20 sts & 24 rounds / 4” in blocked stockinette"
- shawl measures approximately 64” across by 32” deep after blocking.
- blanket measures approximately 36-44” square after blocking.
note: the finished measurements will vary depending on yarn choice and blocking.
- shawl: 800 yards lace weight yarn
- blanket: 1200 yards worsted/aran weight yarn
- shawl: US #5 / 3.75mm 32” circular
- blanket: US #8 / 5mm DPNs, 16, 24”& 60” circulars or a 60” circular for magic loop method
*(or as required to meet gauge)
Pattern Includes: written instructions, charted lace, note: the lace pattern is only charted
Skill Level: intermediate