Short Description: The Collage Triangle combines fun knitting and crochet techniques for an exciting design that is sure to keep your interest! The shawl is composed of garter stitch, 2-color brioche stitch, and a simple crochet lace border. The pattern includes instructions for a bulky version knit up in Knit Collage hand spun Spun Cloud yarn and a worsted version shown in O-Wool Local, a wool and alpaca blended yarn. This shawl works up fast and is so much fun to make; its like an art collage on your needles!
Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows over 4” knit in Texture Pattern blocked
- Bulky: 92” Wingspan, 32” Deep
- Worsted: 78” Wingspan, 30” Deep
- Bulky Version: Knit Collage Spun Cloud Yarn (chunky/ bulky weight hand spun thick and thin yarn)
- Color A: Creme Brulee: 195 yards (2 skeins)
- Color B: Blue My Mind: 85 yards (1 Skein)
- Color C: French Vanilla: 65 yards (1 skein)
- Worsted Version: O-Wool Local (50% Alpaca, 50% organic merino, single ply)
- Color A: 515 yards (2 skeins)
- Color B: 230 yards (1 skein)
- Color C: 175 yards (1 skein)
- Bulky: Size 15 (10 mm) long circulars and a larger size for binding off sts, Size N (10mm) crochet hook
- Worsted: size 6 (4 mm) long circulars and a larger size for binding off, Size G (4 mm) crochet hook"
Pattern Includes: Bulky and Worsted Weight size
Skill Level: intermediate