Short Description: Choose two lusciously soft yarns and cast on for this lovely versatile garment. Stockinette stitch welts and garter stitch short rows are worked seamlessly from the top neck edge. There is only one purl round after each welt so the rest of the rounds and rows utilize quick and easy knit stitches. Every short row turn is accentuated by a yarn over to shape the expanding fabric. Wear it draped over one shoulder or slouchy style as a cowl.
Gauge: 22 sts & 40 rows = 4” / 10cm in garter stitch
- 24” / 61cm neck circumference
- 64” / 163cm circumference along BO edge
- 6” / 15cm from CO to BO edge along shortest side
- 28” / 71cm from CO to BO edge along longest side
Measurements taken after blocking.
Materials Used: Fingering weight
- Color A: 420yds / 384m
- Color B: 420yds / 384m
Shown in: Blue Moon Fibre Arts Worthy (65% Cashmere, 35% Silk; 437yds / 400m per 100g skein)
- Color A: Greige
- Color B: Sun Salutations
- 40” US 4 / 3.5mm circular
- 40” spare circular needle same size or smaller
1 stitch marker